Comentary... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comentary...

byroan said:
I took English 111 last semester and I'm taking English 114 in the fall. :D

Well guess what? I wrote a 200 page book about a mentaly/emotionaly unstable insomniac who falls in love with a lesbian while carrying out a war on Publix Supermarked:tongue:

PassRush said:
Well guess what? I wrote a 200 page book about a mentaly/emotionaly unstable insomniac who falls in love with a lesbian while carrying out a war on Publix Supermarked:tongue:

I HAVE to read that book.

Originally Posted by PassRush
I sent a PM to AJ but he has not gotten back to me yet, I am sure he is very bussy with everything, so I figure I will post it here so some other administrators can respond. I am a professional fiction writer but I am looking to get into sports writing, simply because it is more profitable. At the recomendation of Fin-Atic, I have looked into writing comentary for FinHeaven.com. I think this would be an excelant opportunity for all concerned if I were given a chance to write some articals for the site. For the record, I use an aftermarket writers spellcheck on all of my writing, as I am sure someone might comment on my spelling and grammer. I would really apreciate an oportunity.

Thank you in advance
Charles Huth, AKA PassRush
:lol: :lol: Good one D-Day. That was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom