Coming down for the NE game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming down for the NE game

BostonDolphan

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals...I'll be making my first trip to South Fla for the Phins-Pats game this year with my Dad (Pats fan) and two family friends (also Pats fans) and was looking for some advice on tailgating, where to go before and after the game and the best tickets. The family friends have been every year since '03 and they like the upper deck, but I don't want to trust Pats fans' opinions haha. Any help would be awesome. Going to be only my second Phins game. I was up in Foxboro last December, so hopefully this game will be better. Go Phins!

The tailgates, the Dolphins have some official tailgates they offer, they're like $30 with food and everything. I guess most people probably have a group and do their own tailgates. Stay tuned. I like the upperdeck. Thats where my season tix are. You get a whole view of the field.

My friend (Pats fan) and I just decided that we're going to go down to Miami for the game too. It will be the first NFL game either of us have been to. Living in South Dakota, I don't have many chances to see them close to home.

We wanted to get the lower level, around the 40 yd line, but after seeing pictures from the upper level I may have changed my mind. The view does look pretty decent from there.

Back
Top Bottom