coming out? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coming out?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
baker is NOt coming back. no one from USC is but jarrett isnt sayin nethin yet.

PROBALL9954

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why Not Go After Bill Cowher Brings Nasty And Toughness To Team And The Players?

endorPHINS72

Restore the greatness!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You surely can't be saying Vinnie Barbarino is a fruit?:boohoo:

:lol:

Just from what I've seen in those precious moments when I have to watch Access Hollywood with my girlfriend. Photographers took a picture of John Travolta walking an unidentified man alone to a plane on a private runway and kissing him on the lips. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think he's a good actor. He was cooler than **** in Pulp Fiction, Face Off and The Thin Red Line and was hillarious in his guest hosting of Saturday Night Live as Marlon Brando and his cameo as Goldmember in "Goldmember".

Militia

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Haha

Funny, but we all know that Jeff Garcia is playing very well. Also, calling him gay because he talks like it, is at the level of TO as a character. If thats a level you want to be at, then you are welcome.

jarett will probably be in this years draft...

and we all know that tom cruises one true love...aside from holmes.......and travolta....and maybe r kelly?..........is scientology.

Haha.

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
Funny, but we all know that Jeff Garcia is playing very well. Also, calling him gay because he talks like it, is at the level of TO as a character. If thats a level you want to be at, then you are welcome.

jarett will probably be in this years draft...

and we all know that tom cruises one true love...aside from holmes.......and travolta....and maybe r kelly?..........is scientology.

Haha.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: oh god i watch too much southpark

Top Bottom