Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The 7th Annual FinHeaven Awards process has begun and the nomination and voting process will be different this year from past years. After much discussion between the entire staff we have revamped the process to ensure the most deserving are recognized.

Instead of a free for all nomination process, 11 highly respected FinHeaven members have been selected to create the first ever FinHeaven Awards Academy. The process of choosing the nominations for each category is well underway and we should be able to announce them very soon. Once the Academy has chosen the nominations it will go to a 2 week vote, just like in past years. However there is one catch to the voting process, only active VIP members will be able to participate. Voting for the site awards is a new perk of a VIP subscription.

Once winners are announced the reward will remain the same. Each winner will get a badge recognizing the year and category they won, and will recieve a free subscripton to VIP.

Here are the categories for the 7th Annual FinHeaven Awards:

Best Overall Poster
Rookie Of The Year
Best Political Forum Poster
Best Other Sports/College Sports Poster
Best Ladies Lounge Poster
Best VIP Poster
Best Of The Lounge
Best Draft Forum Poster
Most Controversial
News Hound
Thread Of The Year

Stay tuned for more information in the coming days.

fac9178c.jpg

:bumpus:

I might wait until i'm actually nominated to start campaigning Bump :chuckle:

Wait, what?!?

What happened to the "largest penis" category :confused:

Just bumping the thread so it will appear in "what's new" where most posters go. Only 29 posters have seen this so far.

[video=youtube;vYb9XjZglSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYb9XjZglSw[/video]

I'll give it to brother Bump he does have a big set of these

huge_balls_south_park_zpskgarvtut.gif

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Nubs would have been finish yesterday but he's having some unexpected complications.

1trex_zpsa142176f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom