Coming to Miami for Raven game; need hotel advice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming to Miami for Raven game; need hotel advice

bwb8605

Scout Team
Reaction score
My friend and I are flying down from Maryland in December for the Ravens game. I was hoping someone would be able to offer advice as to which airport to fly into (MIA or FLL) and what hotel is best to stay at? Please keep in mind we're relatively poor college students, so nothing too fancy. Appreciate the help!

My friend and I are flying down from Maryland in December for the Ravens game. I was hoping someone would be able to offer advice as to which airport to fly into (MIA or FLL) and what hotel is best to stay at? Please keep in mind we're relatively poor college students, so nothing too fancy. Appreciate the help!

Definitely FLL. The Hard Rock in Hollywood would be convenient- maybe the Yankee Clipper on Ft. Lauderdale beach for some fun. The Ravens stayed a couple of years ago at the Harbor Beach Marriott, a couple of blocks away form the Clipper. Maybe get an AAA brochure for some deals, or try one of the discount online travel sites. Good luck.

If you are as poor as I was in college, then there is a Motel 6 at the Ft. Lauderdale airport exit.

Definitely FLL. The Hard Rock in Hollywood would be convenient- maybe the Yankee Clipper on Ft. Lauderdale beach for some fun. The Ravens stayed a couple of years ago at the Harbor Beach Marriott, a couple of blocks away form the Clipper. Maybe get an AAA brochure for some deals, or try one of the discount online travel sites. Good luck.

The Yankee Clipper is awesome. Has a Shula's steakhouse downstairs as well.

hey i am from jersey and going to the same game. I already have a room with my buddy in Lauderdale. If yu want to meet up let me know. Hotwire .com is the best sight to find a cheap hotel. we found one for 55 $ n that sight!

Back
Top Bottom