Coming to Miami this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming to Miami this week

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Coming to Miami this week for a wedding. We'll be staying at the Hotel Intercontinental near Bayside. Looking for a store nearby to buy Fins shirts and caps. Appreciate some direction here.

RW

T,
Definitely going to South Beach. I remember when South Beach was not very nice.....full of prostitutes and drugs.......hmmmm....still is.......and not so bad after all.

Is there someplace there loaded with Fins stuff?

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
T,
Definitely going to South Beach. I remember when South Beach was not very nice.....full of prostitutes and drugs.......hmmmm....still is.......and not so bad after all.

Is there someplace there loaded with Fins stuff?

There is no place like the Dolphins Pro Shop, you would have to ride a little north, but not nearly as far as I would.

The Store is open until 6 every week day I think, but one phone call or a check on the internet could prove it. And while your there you could see the field they practice on.

Other than that, you have Champs Sports inside The Shops of Bayside. The champs nearest myself has Dolphins Hats/Jerseys/and some shirts. Not all the time are they the new (ala a #88 Carter) stuff but last week they did have plenty of RW's Jersey's.

Anyway I hope this helped and to go just a tad further, here is the number for the champs store at Bayside....305/375-0374
Have a good time, and if your interested in the Dolphins Pro Shop, I'm sure I can dig up some info, or a number for you. ;)

Have a good time

Dallas,

I hate to say it but down there they sell stuff in the freakin Publix that we overpay for regularly in the out-of-market areas...

I went into Publix to get the fixins' for my shishkabob last year and picked up a car flag for 5 bucks and one of those "sideline" visors with the rubber bill for 9 bucks...I got a nice koozie for a dollar..

Oh, I forgot...

Pork, shrimp, chicken, tomatoe, potatoe, pineapple, and marinade (if I told you the ingredients I'd have to kill you)....

i went to that Aventura Mall when i visited and they had all kinds of unique miami dolphin souvenirs. i spent a few hundred at their stores
couldnt believe all of the cool dolphin stuff everywhere!!!!!!
highly, highly recommended to any visitor, also while there have lunch at east side marios

have fun

This is funny. I travel a lot for work. I have come to appreciate having so much Dolphin stuff in our local stores. You have to give it up for Dolphin Marketing department. They get us all the stuff we need down in South Florida.

Back
Top Bottom