Commentary: Boys Town | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Boys Town

Good article as always, Phil. I agree the Dolphins shouldn't be Boys Town version 2.0; neither should it be construed as a Boy Scout troup. Saban was hired to transform the Dolphins into a winner, and I will not criticize his choices until they prove to be detrimental to that process.

BTW ... I resemble your remark about one-line blog posts. :p

By the way ... here's a lesson to all you readers. I disagreed with the premise of this article, but I gave it a high rating because the writing merited it. Go and do likewise.

BTW ... I resemble your remark about one-line blog posts. :p

Oops. Didn't even think about that. Sorry, Doc. :lol:

Ummm. Boston never was busted carrying a gun in an airport. He was charged with simple assult in the airport.

Absolutely right. My mistake. The larger point remains, but that was a lapse on my part.

Sulamar said:
Ummm. Boston never was busted carrying a gun in an airport. He was charged with simple assult in the airport.

not to be a pain...the problem with the strength coach was 2 years ago also, not in the same year-again, otherwise good article-except for the Pistons gloat.....

Spinelord said:
not to be a pain...the problem with the strength coach was 2 years ago also, not in the same year-again, otherwise good article-except for the Pistons gloat.....

IIRC, it happened within a year's time. Strength coach thing was in San Diego ('03). The steroids and assault in Vermont happened last fall. But yeah, not in 2004.

Sulamar said:

But Mrs. Lincoln...did you like the play?

NaboCane said:
But Mrs. Lincoln...did you like the play?

:lol: That was great. Now can we get your true feelings on the Pistons?

For what it's worth, this Heat fan thinks it's a shame that Wade got hurt since the outcome would likely have been different. Flip the coin, though, give the Pistons a 3-2 lead without Rip Hamilton and they probably manage to win one of the 2 games. I'm rooting for them.

Well, I think that if you remove the malcontnet out of the NFL then you are very limited as to who is left. The NFL is a league full o fmen children withmore money, fame, and power than most fo them can handle and they get into trouble. None of it serious stuff. Like Ricky and his pot. Let he who is without guilt cast the first bong!!

As far as the Pistons go, you know I am confused at how you can complain about thugs and malcontents in football and embrace them in basketball.

Detroit is extremely lucky that the Heat were injured and at 50% at best. Even then they came within 4:00 of winning the whole thing.

Lucky, VERY lucky.

But luck is a huge part of pro sports. So its theirs fair and square.

channing crowder is a high-class character. a bar fight at age 20 doesn't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom