Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART THREE) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Dr. Astro Zoom’s offseason checkup (PART THREE)

Thanks, AJ ... I didn't even realize the Part III discussion thread had gone live.

Woooooowwwwww!! Huhh! Bump myself!

Seriously ... no one wanted to discuss this? I feel less like the Good Doctor and more like the Maytag repairman.

I think Safety will be a very key position. The Saints didnt exactly have the best secondary and didnt hold on to Jones, which would seem to make him a big question mark...Tillman is a former Bill(j/k), Bell and whomever else back there dont have alot of experience. So hopefully something comes together back there wether it be a june 1st cut or somebody just stepping up.

stan marino said:
I think Safety will be a very key position. The Saints didnt exactly have the best secondary and didnt hold on to Jones, which would seem to make him a big question mark...Tillman is a former Bill(j/k), Bell and whomever else back there dont have alot of experience. So hopefully something comes together back there wether it be a june 1st cut or somebody just stepping up.

I wouldn't write off Tebucky just yet, and I have a feeling Travis Daniels may end up contributing at safety. Make no mistake, though: if Saban is unsatisfied with what he has come June 1, he'll correct the situation.

Back
Top Bottom