Commentary: Florida Marlins and NL East (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Florida Marlins and NL East (Merged)

Besides my Phins, I love my Philadelphia Phillies and live and die with them since watching Tug McGraw win the Phils their ONE and only world series in 1980...I have actually been a fan since 1975, but the 80's World Series did it for me. I really think the NL East will come down to the Phils and the Marlins. The Phils have very good hitting and can hit the long ball, as well as for average, their pitching is a little shaky with Padilla and Wolf might be out, but they got former Marlin Urbina and Billy Wagner. I think the Marlins have the best pitching in the NL East with Dontrelle. If Lowell can start hitting the Marlins will be tough. I think the Braves have too many injuries and young players...I just think their 13 year NL EAST winning streak is over. The Nationals have been winning all the one run games...it could last but I think NOT. The Muts are the Muts. :lol:

GO PHILLIES

I am originally from pittsburgh and am a huge buccos fan they are the pirates for those who do not know. I am on leave from the military visiting my family and friends in pittsburgh, and just went to see the nationals play the pirates tonight in a 7-4 nationals win. I believe they are a very good team with good fan support now that it is their first year in washington and out of montreal. I do not see philly or the mets contending for the whole season so once again i see the braves and marlins battling for first with the nationals possibly battling or for a wildcard. I do live in south florida in the miami lakes area and ive seen a few marlins games this year and i do believe they have the pitching and that is what will win the division this year

Back
Top Bottom