Commentary: Signing Chambers the right move for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Signing Chambers the right move for Miami

It may sound expensive now but in a couplke of years time it will sound like a bargain.

signing chambers is great.hes young and boston is too.we get a good qb and who knows what might happen.im just happy that we are getting good news for once.:clap:

Another great move by the FO. We now have Chambers and Boston locked up for at least 4 years I believe.

I Think We Could Have One Of The Best Wr Duos In The Nfl I Was So Happy We Resigned Him Today.chris Unlike O-gun Was In Camp Willing To Play Out His Contract And Thats Why He Got The Contract Extension. Alright Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
I Think We Could Have One Of The Best Wr Duos In The Nfl I Was So Happy We Resigned Him Today.chris Unlike O-gun Was In Camp Willing To Play Out His Contract And Thats Why He Got The Contract Extension. Alright Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, Wale did play out his contract. While the Phins do hold his rights, his contract expired at the end of last season. The difference is, Chambers kept his desire for a better, longer contract between himself and the Phins. Wale cried to anybody that would listen.

This is one of the best things this team has done this off season! After all the crap that has gone on it's nice to see the FO still knows what they need to do and signing Chambers is something they needed to do to stay competitive! To let a guy like go thru the year and hit FA would have been very depressing! This is one of the "good" things that has come out of Ricky's retiring! All they were doing was wait till he filed his papers! Now if they can come to an agreement with O-Gun we'll all feel better that this team is really willing to make and push to stay competitive for the next few years! I LIKE IT A LOT!!!! :D

:huh: Still trying to figure out how a new contract gives CC a chip on his shoulder....otherwise, great article. :lol:

inFINSible said:
:huh: Still trying to figure out how a new contract gives CC a chip on his shoulder....otherwise, great article. :lol:

Yea right he should be happy as all :sr23: ! I just love the fact that he will be here for at least a while longer, barring retirement! :D

Back
Top Bottom