Compare Deeds-RW or Jamaal Lewis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Compare Deeds-RW or Jamaal Lewis

flintsilver7 said:
No, no, no. You people have your NFL criminal history all out of wack.

Ray Lewis was somehow "involved" in the stabbing deaths of two men at an Atlanta nightclub.

Rae Carruth was the one who killed his pregnant girlfriend. When the FBI came for him, he was found hiding in the trunk of a friend's car at a motel.
RAY is that you?:evil:

Phin-o-rama said:
who knows exactly why ricky quit? and does it matter?

he quit and screwed us. was it completely intentional to screw us the worst way possible? i dunno.

saying "he only quit to do drugs" is something you tell your 8 yr old to get him to stop crying and maybe get a seedling in his head so he will hopefully wait till 18 before he starts doing bong hits.

i think there were several reasons he quit.

unhappy with his contract....why didn't we rework it since he was 95% of our offense and make sure that he was happY?

unhappy with coaching staff....obviously

jaimie nails got the shaft, i remember hearing that rw was upset about that. maybe they were friends?

maybe in his f'ed up noggin he thought that by quitting he would be helping travis minor (a good friend of his) become an NFL featured back?
One of the things he mentioned was the fact that there was no loyalty in the NFL business, so why should he have any loyalty to the NFL? Certainly the loss of Jamie nails and Todd Wade, heck the whole line, whom ricky had fought and shed blood with would make a little sense here. (not enough to quit on the fans, but then we aren't exactly loyal are we?) The Ironic thing is Wanny could be very loyal to a select few, and very cutthroat on others. Maybe all coaches are like this?

Yeah, I would say loyalty had something to do with it also.

The premise of this thread is a good one. Whether it be Lewis selling drugs, or Little of the Rams killing people with his car, there have been those who have done far worse than RW and been welcomed back. You don't have to agree with what RW did, but if his teammates can forgive him, and it looks as if they can, then why can't some of you fans?

Those who despise RW take it way too personally, and hopefully those people hold themselves to the same rigid standard that they hold RW to. I'm pretty sure they don't.

South Florida said:
I've done what Ricky's done.

I'm sure I was baked and sold out my friends some time.

So Jamal.

I;ve been baked a few times and never sold out my friends. We should get Ray Lewis to pull a Rae Carruth on Ricky Williams.:wink:

DonShula84 said:
Ricky hands down. Lewis set up a drug deal, no evidence that he himself does drugs. And he didnt quit on his team at a horrible time.

That's too funny. One guy broke the law. One didn't. Pretty simple to figure out which is worse.

Jamal Lewis played a role in a major drug deal. He should be in prison for the next decade.

Ray Lewis was an accessory after the fact to a double homicide and obstructed investigators in investigating same. He should be in prison for the remainder of his natural life.

Rae Carruth committed an extraordinarily vicious homicide which should have landed him on death row.

Ricky quit football for a multitude reasons which many of us will never be able to comprehend.

...How there is even a comparison just shows how messed up the priorities are for some people.

UltraDol-Fan said:
Him and Quincey Carter used to sell crack together in high school.

Where did you hear this from? Do you have any solid proof to back that up?

P.S. I am not trying jump on you. Just want to know.

RW is far worse as it relates to football. Team sports are all about trust. If you sell out your teammates you betray that trust. He quit on his team and specifically said he didn't care how it affected them. In football terms this was the cardinal sin.

Jamal may have commited a worse crime, but it has little relation to the team. The only affect on the team is his unavailability which is no worse than RW smoking pot, getting caught and being unavailable.

This is what the RW defenders don't seem to understand. If somebody reasonably relies on you and you willingly betray them, you should expect to never be trusted again. In any relationship where trust is required, that kills the relationship.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Where did you hear this from? Do you have any solid proof to back that up?

P.S. I am not trying jump on you. Just want to know.

They talked about it on the news with Quincey here in Dallas. Other than that, I didn't like save the information or anything.

Phin-o-rama said:
why is setting up a drug deal for probably coke or some hard drug worse than smoking a joint?

ummmmmmm....according to the law it is MUCH worse obviously. The guy got jail time dude.

phinman1 said:
The premise of this thread is a good one. Whether it be Lewis selling drugs, or Little of the Rams killing people with his car, there have been those who have done far worse than RW and been welcomed back. You don't have to agree with what RW did, but if his teammates can forgive him, and it looks as if they can, then why can't some of you fans?

Those who despise RW take it way too personally, and hopefully those people hold themselves to the same rigid standard that they hold RW to. I'm pretty sure they don't.
:clap:

Back
Top Bottom