compare these 2 teams. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

compare these 2 teams.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is it me or does Detroit look INSANELY good?

Suh, Bosch, Fairley, Delmas, Stafford, Pettigrew, Best, LeShoure, T. Young, Megatron

compared to

Soliai, "odrick lmao" Clemons, Henne, Fasano, Hilliard, Bess, Marshall.

best part is, they haven't even spent as much as we have those are all draft picks that didn't cost MILLIONS like Soliais 14mill tag or Fasano's BS contract he just got.

Don't worry, I won't even bring up ATL Falcons and how htey basically STOMPED all over it. Funny how we thought we won when Parcells chose us over ATL, I guess in the long run we lost and ATL won.

And to think I sincerely thought Sparano deserved the Coach of the Year award over Mike Smith in '09

LOLOLOLOL

Me too. I thought it was a fraud they gave it to him over Moronoo, now I know why. THe NFL knew something we didn't.

Is it me or does Detroit look INSANELY good?

Suh, Bosch, Fairley, Delmas, Stafford, Pettigrew, Best, LeShoure, T. Young, Megatron

compared to

Soliai, "odrick lmao" Clemons, Henne, Fasano, Hilliard, Bess, Marshall.

best part is, they haven't even spent as much as we have those are all draft picks that didn't cost MILLIONS like Soliais 14mill tag or Fasano's BS contract he just got.

Don't worry, I won't even bring up ATL Falcons and how htey basically STOMPED all over it. Funny how we thought we won when Parcells chose us over ATL, I guess in the long run we lost and ATL won.

Detroit DID beat us last year.

Detriot has some pieces, but jesus christ they aren't a team to be scared of. No depth and an awful, awful back seven that they are ignoring right now. Jehvid Best is nothing but a scat back, hence drafting a rb again.

Last I looked, Detroit has been drafting top 10 for quite some time..

Back
Top Bottom