Comparing Brown to NFL runningbacks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Comparing Brown to NFL runningbacks

I think it was KB had a pretty good comparison in Deuce McAllister, who is definitely very fast, definitely has good hands and not just that but an actual feel for the passing game (ricky caught balls, they liked Deuce better because Deuce could line up wide and had a feel for routes). Deuce also has similar size to Ronnie.

I still think the most talented back in this draft is Cadillac Williams.

shouright said:
I started a thread on who he could be like in a best-case scenario and who he could be like in a worst-case scenario. I say best-case Fred Taylor, worst-case Eddie George the past few seasons.

eddie george has been banged up the past few years, for sure, but look at the beginning of his career. the guy has been an absolute workhorse. runners don't have long careers running like that.

it's interesting, because fred taylor was always banged up early in his career. and now he's staying healthy. eddie george was always healthy early in his career, now he's breaking down.

ckparrothead said:
I think it was KB had a pretty good comparison in Deuce McAllister, who is definitely very fast, definitely has good hands and not just that but an actual feel for the passing game (ricky caught balls, they liked Deuce better because Deuce could line up wide and had a feel for routes). Deuce also has similar size to Ronnie.

I still think the most talented back in this draft is Cadillac Williams.

Deuce McAllister is the best comparison in terms of size and strengths. BTW, I dont think the Saints liked Duece's ability better than Ricky's, they just knew they could get great value for a player that wasnt all there mentally.

Deuce McAllister is the best comparison in terms of size and strengths. BTW, I dont think the Saints liked Duece's ability better than Ricky's, they just knew they could get great value for a player that wasnt all there mentally.

They most certainly did feel that Deuce's abilities fit better in their WCO than Ricky's. Ricky caught passes, but they liked Deuce because he could actually run routes, line up wide on slants and etc. Ricky couldn't do that.

Back
Top Bottom