Competition is the theme of the Dolphins’ upcoming mini-camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Competition is the theme of the Dolphins’ upcoming mini-camp

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The theme of the Dolphins’ upcoming three-day minicamp can be summed up in one word: competition.

As many as nine starting positions are up for grabs entering the 2010 season, giving head coach Tony Sparano and his staff plenty of work to do in evaluating the 80 players at the Dolphins’ mandatory mini-camp, which will include two practices each this Friday and Saturday and one practice on Sunday.

“I like the fact that we have these decisions to make,” Sparano said last week after the team’s second organized team activity. “There’s going to be some hard decisions, no question about it. I mean, when I sit there in the room and I look at this group sitting down during the course of these meetings and think that 30 of these players, 27 of these players won’t be here, there’s going to be some hard decisions all over the football field to be made. …That’s when you know you’re team is getting where it needs to be.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...the-theme-of-the-dolphins-upcoming-mini-camp/

Back
Top Bottom