COMPLAINT: Unneeded posts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

COMPLAINT: Unneeded posts

Bling

tehMick PWNS my life
Reaction score
Sorry if I might seem a little stupid to complain about this but here it goes....

I like FinHeaven, but I promise you, I spend at 5 minutes of my day reading stuff like:
"I agree with that post, "insert screename here"."

"Good post, "insert screename here"."

...with absolutely no substance in the post. I'm wasting my time reading it, you're wasting your time reading it. What's the need for it?

Why people do this? It could be a couple of reasons.....
1) They think they're cool if they have a high post count
2) They want to be nice (I highly doubt this because we're all men here except for the .1% woman)
3) They see everyone else do this, and want to fit in

no matter the reason, in my humble opnion, it's not needed.

I'm not asking for moderators help, but rather everyone at FinHeaven. Next time you see someone do that, ask the person to read this thread and hyperlink them here.

If someone wants to reaffirm someone elses point without typing the same thing, that's their prerogative.

inFINSible said:
If someone wants to reaffirm someone elses point without typing the same thing, that's their prerogative.

Never said: "Moderators please ban this garbage." I want people to realize how annoying it is, and to watch what they say.

Does someone really need that? They're just wasting my time. And I can gurantee that the person that wants replies wants a reply that has meaning. Like I said, I might be a little stupid to complain about this, but I think I got a point that can help everyone. If you want to ignore what I have to say, fine.

blingbling2334 said:
Sorry if I might seem a little stupid to complain about this but here it goes....

I like FinHeaven, but I promise you, I spend at 5 minutes of my day reading stuff like:
"I agree with that post, "insert screename here"."

"Good post, "insert screename here"."

...with absolutely no substance in the post. I'm wasting my time reading it, you're wasting your time reading it. What's the need for it?

Why people do this? It could be a couple of reasons.....
1) They think they're cool if they have a high post count
2) They want to be nice (I highly doubt this because we're all men here except for the .1% woman)
3) They see everyone else do this, and want to fit in

no matter the reason, in my humble opnion, it's not needed.

I'm not asking for moderators help, but rather everyone at FinHeaven. Next time you see someone do that, ask the person to read this thread and hyperlink them here.

Good post, blingbling2334 - however, I do not agree!!!

:roflmao:

I think there's something to be said for everyone trying to see that each of their posts have some form of "value-added".

Value can be information, insight, color, humor, and occasionally, simple agreement.

Stating opinions already expressed by a number of others tends to be the biggest source of clutter, especially if it's done thru the opening of a redundant thread.

Back
Top Bottom