Completely POSITIVE post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Completely POSITIVE post

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
Since i havent seen one in a while, i figured i would make one up. Hard to do that on a tragically memorable day.. but its got to happen. Call it homerism.. blah blah blah.. i dont care what you call it... but its POSITIVE!

The Miami Dolphins will rebound.

The Dolphins season is NOT over.

The Dolphins will have a better record than 7-9 as many people are NOW predicting.

Zach Thomas will start vs. the Jets.. he is too much of a warrior not to.

Jason Taylor will have a better game with the Jets.

Derrius Thompson will have at least ONE good catch this week.

Ricky Williams will get 100 or more yards this week.

Chris Chambers should continue to impress.

Jay isnt the worst QB in the NFL.

Ok so was that so hard?! And for those of you that think this is wishful thinking, its not i just believe. ITs called optimism.. something most "dolfans" dont have these days. I understand why everyone is upset about last week.. i was too. I just think dwelling on it and making the rest of this season out to be horrible is pointless. NO ONE knows how this season is going to end up. We could go 12-4 or 4-12. We could make the playoffs or not.. but guess what... either way, we are suppose to be dolfans and we are suppose to think positive. Fans always have hope and faith that their team with get better. Maybe we should all start ACTING like fans.

GO FINS!!!

:missmeth:

That was a beautiful post.

Miss Meth you rock

<que music>

...Heeeeey I think I love you....so what am I so afraid of...... :rofl: :jk:

Keep 'em coming guys. Lets get ready for the Jets. :up:

Hey, I've KNOWN Miss Meth was a goddess for a while. At least that's what my restraining order says. :jk: :rofl:

:confused:

Why wouldn't Zach start? Did I miss something? :)

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
:confused:

Why wouldn't Zach start? Did I miss something? :)

He's got a messed up rib and he was probable until today when he turned into questionable. But i i really think he will play. If i guy can severly sprain his ankle and come running on the field right after, finish a game and then end up being out the next two games because of the injury he PLAYED through.. thats a tough guy.

Nice to see a positive post for once!

Kudos to you Miss Meth :bravo:

Great post! We definetly needed one!! And if/when we win this weekend, Dolphin land will be a happier place!!!:D

Originally posted by MissMeth
:rofl: Astro your crazy
Funny, the restraining order says that, too.

I'm a little scared, but most of the pundits I've seen are predicting Miami to beat the Jets Sunday.

MissMeth :yes:

I will up u one:

Charlie Rogers returns a punt for a TD ag our old buddy Westhoff's gang :D

Back
Top Bottom