completyl random thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

completyl random thought

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
Does anyone think that V.Young will turn into a WR kinda like Matt Jones maybe i am crazy lol (just a thought):dolphins:

andysanchelima said:
Does anyone think that V.Young will turn into a WR kinda like Matt Jones maybe i am crazy lol (just a thought):dolphins:

I don't think so.

But some sports show did mention that was a possibility. I think it was just more of a what if scenario then possible. BUt you never know, Matt Jones did well last year.

andysanchelima said:

It's possible but isn't he a bit on the slow side for a reciever?

andysanchelima said:

I think its his best shot at succeeding in the NFL...

usf dolfan23 said:
It's possible but isn't he a bit on the slow side for a reciever?

Not for his size...

works for mike vick =)

plus, young runs a 4.6 40yd, which isnt bad but def not ideal for a wr...plus he is less athletic and a better qb than matt jones.

atila no it doesnt. what has vick accomplished?........exactly the falcons would be better with schaub. seriously.

No. He may run trick plays as a wide-out... particularly as he grooms for the QB position...

But people who think Young is going to fail at the next level as a qb are kidding themselves a bit, I think.

Could he fail? Sure, every single person in the draft could. D'Brickshaw could.

But he doesn't have much more chance of failing than Cutler. And his upside is through the roof.

i hate to say it like this...but if you look at the recent african american qbs that tend to run none have won championships. mcnabb, vick, c-pep, mcnair. they've been close but none of them has accomplished it with their style yet. having said that, C-Pep is going to be the first with the fins :). he has a running game unlike mcnabb, stronger arm then vick, younger then mcnair, hes the complete package b/c he can throw downfield And when necessary will run the ball to get the first and get out of bounds.

How about keeping your completely random thoughts in the proper forum, please and thank you. :)

andysanchelima said:

No, but he probably should, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom