Composite Ranking - Top 65 - 02/02/23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Composite Ranking - Top 65 - 02/02/23

LargoFin

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This is the ranking of top 65 averaged from six sites: Drafttek, CBS, PFN, PFF, NFLDraftBuzz, and Sporting News.
It will change. I also think Dawand Jones goes on day one, and Tyjae Spears who is not near top 65 on these lists may go on day 1.

11.3Will AndersonEDGEALA
21.4Bryce YoungQBALA
31.7Jalen CarterDTUGS
43.2Myles MurphyDTCLE
53.4CJ StroudQBtOSU
67.4Bijon RobinsonRBTEX
78.0Michael MyersTEND
89.8Bryan BreseeDTCLE
910.1Paris JohnsonOTtOSU
1010.3Quentin JohnstonWRTCU
1110.4Brian BranchSALA
1210.8Peter SkoronskiOTNW
1311.4Will LevisQBUK
1411.6Christian GonzalezSORE
1511.7Jordan AddisonWRUSC
1611.7Joey PorterCBPSU
1712.6Cam SmithCBSC
1813.3Devon WitherspoonCBILL
1913.5Tyree WilsonEDGETTU
2014.9Jaxson Smith NjigbaWRtOSU
2117.0Kelee RingoCBUGA
2217.2Anthony RichardsonQBUF
2317.3Antonio JohnsonSTAMU
2417.3Broderick JonesOTUGA
2520.3Anton HarrisonOTOU
2621.8Jahmir GibbsRBALA
2725.5Siaki IkaDTBAY
2826.7Drew SandersILBARK
2926.8Isaiah Foskey EDGEND
3027.0O'Cyrus TorrenceOGUF
3127.3Trenton SimpsonILBCLE
3233.2Josh DownsWRNC
3340.3Keyshon BoutteWRLSU
3440.6Clark PhillipsCBUTAH
3540.8Blake FreelandOTBYU
3641.8Felix Anudike UzomaEDGEKSU
3743.0Dalton KincaidCBUTAH
3844.5Jalin HyattWRTEN
3944.7BJ OjulariEDGELSU
4045.8Nolan SmithEDGEUGA
4146.0Zay FlowersWRBC
4248.0Darnell WashingtonTEUGA
4348.3Emmanuel ForbesCBMISS S
4450.8John Michael SchmitzOCMIN
4551.8Matt BergeronOGSYR
4652.0Jordan BattleSALA
4752.2Rashee RiceWRSMU
4852.3Noah SewellILBORE
4955.7Dawand JonesOTtOSU
5055.7Lukas Van NessEDGEIOW
5155.8Gervon DexterDTUF
5257.2Andre CarterEDGEARMY
5359.3Zach HarrisonEDGEtOSU
5460.5Eli RicksCBALA
5561.0Calijah KenceyDTPITT
5661.7Derick HallEDGEAUB
5762.5Garret WilliamsCBSYR
5863.5Darnell WrightOTTEN
5964.7Luke MusgraveTEORE S
6065.3Henry TooTooILBALA
6167.2Jaylon JonesCBTAMU
6269.2JL SkinnerSBSU
6369.7Cedric TIllmanWRTEN
6471.3Handon HookerQBTEN
6572.7MazI SmithDTMICH

Who you think Tyjae Spears could go in Round 1?

I doubt it but that would be one hell of a leap up the draft boards.

I think best case he might crack the 3rd round with all the comp picks they will add there.It is such a deep group of RB's I think the only early guy will be Robinson.

I could see Dawand Jones working his way to the late 1st early 2nd, he is a mountain! Not sure he moves well enough for the Fins but he does move well for such a huge guy.

I could see Dawand Jones going top 5 kinda like the UGA guys last year.

if Tyjae Spears is there at 51, we better take him. Bijon could go top 10. Teams are starved for playmakers and the draft is weak on QBs and defensive playmakers other than corners. A team like KC could take Tajae, Cowboys, anyone really that wants a Ferrari, and everyone does.

I could see Dawand Jones going top 5 kinda like the UGA guys last year.

if Tyjae Spears is there at 51, we better take him. Bijon could go top 10. Teams are starved for playmakers and the draft is weak on QBs and defensive playmakers other than corners. A team like KC could take Tajae, Cowboys, anyone really that wants a Ferrari, and everyone does.
I know that you love, love speed, but the Senior Bowl guy I'm more curious about is Hull. He's bigger and known as an excellent receiver.
We've had so much trouble on 3rd and 1 these past years, I'm really loathe to bring in yet another small guy like Spears.

I know that you love, love speed, but the Senior Bowl guy I'm more curious about is Hull. He's bigger and known as an excellent receiver.
We've had so much trouble on 3rd and 1 these past years, I'm really loathe to bring in yet another small guy like Spears.

McD did not want to run.
In any case, I want another Mostert, if possible. I want explosive players. It was exciting to see Mostert and Tyreek. I want it. It made a world of difference to have Ferraris.

McD did not want to run.
In any case, I want another Mostert, if possible. I want explosive players. It was exciting to see Mostert and Tyreek. I want it. It made a world of difference to have Ferraris.
I like them too... but all speed and no toughness doesn't work on confined downs.
When a RB is too light, he becomes useless on those downs.

Spears measured well at 204 at 5095. He is built okay.
I saw that... but he's been listed at 195 all year, so I want to see his listed weight at the combine before I buy it.
But sometimes it is more than program weight, he just doesn't look like a tough runner to me. Like Mostert, I think he's a platoon guy...
But as usual, I am more than willing to be proven wrong.

Grinding the Mocks, Composite, first 50, Feb 6

RoundQBWRRBTEOLDLLBDB
1B. Young
C. Stroud
W. Levis
A. Richardson
Q. Johnston
J. Addison
J. Smith-Njigba
J. Hyatt
Z. Flowers
B. RobinsonM. MayerP. Johnson
P. Skoronski
B. Jones
O. Torrence
W. Anderson
J. Carter
T. Wilson
M. Murphy
C. Kancey
L. Van Ness
B. Bresee
K. White
D. SandersC. Gonzalez
D. Witherspoon
J. Porter
B. Branch
C. Smith
D. Banks
K. Ringo
2J. GibbsD. Washington
D. Kincaid
L. Musgrave
A. Harrison
D. Jones
J. Michael Schmitz
D. Wright
I. Foskey
N. Smith
W. McDonald
B. Ojulari
S. Ika
F. Anudike-Uzomah
T. Tuipulotu
T. SimpsonA. Johnson
E. Forbes
C. Phillips

Looking at that list tells you this is a pretty weak Draft from the back of the Top 10 to the end of Round 1.

How many 1st rounders actually deserve 1st round grades? Less than 20 I would say.

I wonder if we will see as much early trading as we did last year as there should be wide ranging opinions on many of these guys.

Looking at that list tells you this is a pretty weak Draft from the back of the Top 10 to the end of Round 1.

How many 1st rounders actually deserve 1st round grades? Less than 20 I would say.

I wonder if we will see as much early trading as we did last year as there should be wide ranging opinions on many of these guys.

I also have less than 20 first round grades on those guys listed in first round. I counted 15 first round grades.
I agree, there will likely be trading to get a special player in the first round. Other than QB, I can see teams trading up for a WR, DB, DE, OT.

Washington keeps slipping into that Miami range. I don't even know if he's exactly what McDaniel is looking for, but that's a run game improvement kind of pick. Obviously, not a Kittle as a block first tight end.

Watching the super bowl, those two questions on the offensive line (LG, RT) make me think that might be a bigger priority than we think.

KC and Philly showcased quality lines. Those are the types of teams the Dolphins are chasing.

I bet every OL coach in the league would like to get their hands on Washington.

Give up this TE nonsense young man, take a look at what OT's get paid!

Calijah Kancey looks niiiice. Very explosive, yet undersized DT. I still think adding another passrusher is vital, interior passrush would be a big help as well.

Calijah Kancey looks niiiice. Very explosive, yet undersized DT. I still think adding another passrusher is vital, interior passrush would be a big help as well.
He is a very unique prospect, Grady Jarrett is his closest comp but even he was a couple inches taller than Kancey.

The Fins won't get near him btw....

Back
Top Bottom