Concerned about the new forum rules (thread moves) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Concerned about the new forum rules (thread moves)

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Thanks Nub.. But this will most likely be moved shortly.

General NFL is my guess.. And then NaboCane will post his patented paragraph in this thread. :tongue:

SkapePhin said:
General NFL is my guess.. And then NaboCane will post his patented paragraph in this thread. :tongue:
It's Dolphins related though. Linehan is deep in this competition for the Rams job, and this is good news regarding him. I don't see any reason why it should be moved.

Nublar7 said:
It's Dolphins related though. Linehan is deep in this competition for the Rams job, and this is good news regarding him. I don't see any reason why it should be moved.

Neither do I, but the mods think otherwise now.. They have some new rules.. This thread will get moved, guaranteed. It doesnt matter that it has some Dolphins relevance.

Heck, I had a thread about what Nick Saban would demand for Ricky in a trade moved to the Free Agents room. :confused:

How is this General NFL news? Just yesterday Linehan was the leading canidate for the Rams job and now today they are saying Cameron... At least here we can keep an update of who currently has the "lead"....

SkapePhin said:
Neither do I, but the mods think otherwise now.. They have some new rules.. This thread will get moved, guaranteed. It doesnt matter that it has some Dolphins relevance.

Heck, I had a thread about what Nick Saban would demand for Ricky in a trade moved to the Free Agents room. :confused:
Oh, I didn't know there were new rules. Did they post them somewhere I can read them?

All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

Beat ya to it Nabo! :wink:

(It was a sticky for awhile, Nubs)

SkapePhin said:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

Linehan is still a Dolphins staff member. The thread stays where it is.

byroan said:

:confused:

Then I simply do not understand how some threads get moved and others dont.. I have repeatedly had threads moved that were Dolphins related but dealt with another team primarily, as this thread does.. I am fine with this thread here, but I just thought, from personal experience, this thread would be moved by mod standards.. Apparently not, and apparently there is no cohesive guideline for such matters in place because I do not see consistency in moderation.

byroan said:
:banana: :mdfin:

PS: I never saw those new rules posted. Where the possibly posted sometime between December 23rd and January 8th when I was on vacation?

SkapePhin said:
Thanks Nub.. But this will most likely be moved shortly.
IF you have a problem with how we are doing our job(s), by all means, make your concerns known in the proper area. Let us worry about which threads get moved and which ones stay. (BTW this one stays because it directly affects the dolphins...) There is no need to derail a thread with unneeded criticism. Thank you.

And threads are getting deleted too. Why did you guys delete all of the threads about kastofsna? Wouldn't it just be easier to say "he's gone for good" or "he got a month" or whatever? It's not like Finheaven is the Witness Protection Program or something.

Stacks said:
And threads are getting deleted too. Why did you guys delete all of the threads about kastofsna? Wouldn't it just be easier to say "he's gone for good" or "he got a month" or whatever? It's not like Finheaven is the Witness Protection Program or something.
I'm not sure about the thread you're talking about, but I would have to say that if someone has a concern about a member being banned, either forever or just a couple of days just ask politely. Chances are, we'll confirm a ban. Just don't ask us the details, even at the risk of looking like jerks, we won't talk about the specifics of a ban to members of finheaven.

In other words, whatever happens stays between the staff, and the person concerned. They of course are free to talk about it.

Wildbill3 said:
I'm not sure about the thread you're talking about, but I would have to say that if someone has a concern about a member being banned, either forever or just a couple of days just ask politely. Chances are, we'll confirm a ban. Just don't ask us the details, even at the risk of looking like jerks, we won't talk about the specifics of a ban to members of finheaven.

In other words, whatever happens stays between the staff, and the person concerned. They of course are free to talk about it.

Ok cool. So is kastofsna banned for life or is it a temp ban? I thought he was fun to read. He pushed it sometimes but I thought he was pretty funny. Just wondering if he's coming back or not. Thanks dude.

Back
Top Bottom