Concerned about Will Allen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Concerned about Will Allen

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was reading an article about our secondary taking shape...

But anyone concerned about Will Allen's legal trouble...

Is it possible that he misses a couple of games?

I forgot that he has other issues as well

"cornerback Will Allen is being sued by his former agency, which alleges Allen failed to make payment on a settlement agreement made earlier this year. The lawsuit claims Allen breached the settlement when he failed to pay the initial installment of $50,500 by March 4.

The lawsuit filed by CAA Sports, LLC, is seeking $195,500 for past agency and marketing fees, $75,000 for 2008 agent fees and $90,000 for 2009 agent fees"

"Allen still is under investigation for a May 16 incident in Davie. He allegedly pulled a gun on a man.
The other man involved claimed Allen borrowed money from him to repay gambling debts, although a source with knowledge of the case said Allen contends the money was some sort of investment.
The victim claimed Allen pulled a gun on him when reimbursement was demanded. "

I wouldnt be worried about the law suit, that has no legal, criminal ramifications nor can the league punish him for this.. I havent head anything regarding his other trouble... Last I heard were his comments on it not being a big deal and he considered the matter over... that was what, a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom