**Conference Championship Sunday** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Conference Championship Sunday**

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Who will make it to the Super Bowl in beautiful, sunny South Florida.
My guess: While it is not Super Bowl 100 (only 54) it is the NFL's 100th season. And just like Super Bowl 1 it will be the Chiefs and Packers aka the State Farm Bowl. :chuckle:

Sunday Jan 19 3:05pm (Eastern)
Titans @ Chiefs

Sunday Jan 19 6:40pm (Eastern)
Packers @ 49ers

All I know is now that I nor any of my season tix holder friends won the lotto for tix so none of us. I call bs on Miami's Superbowl lotto!!!! Are their any posters here with season tix that won??
As far as teams...I'd like to see KC and GB.

All I know is now that I nor any of my season tix holder friends won the lotto for tix so none of us. I call bs on Miami's Superbowl lotto!!!! Are their any posters here with season tix that won??
As far as teams...I'd like to see KC and GB.
Unless the Dolphins play in one your changes are nill.

Only 1.2% of the tickets go to each of the other 30 teams. That would make it 800 tickets. As the host city the Dolphins get another 5%. That's another 3,300 tickets. So the Dolphins only had 4,000 to 4,500 tickets.

Unless the Dolphins play in one your changes are nill.

Only 1.2% of the tickets go to each of the other 30 teams. That would make it 800 tickets. As the host city the Dolphins get another 5%. That's another 3,300 tickets. So the Dolphins only had 4,000 to 4,500 tickets.
Miami advertised 10% of season tix holder would get the opportunity to purchase their seats for the game. I have yet to talk with a single season holder that was afforded that option. They pushed the lotto big time as they were going into this huge rebuild and were trying to hold on to as many existing season tix holders as possible. Miami lost more season tix holder this past year than any other team or time in history. To me it was a blatant lie. And yes it still severely pissed me off.
I would love to hear from anyone on this sight who knows anyone who won that "lottery".

Miami advertised 10% of season tix holder would get the opportunity to purchase their seats for the game. I have yet to talk with a single season holder that was afforded that option. They pushed the lotto big time as they were going into this huge rebuild and were trying to hold on to as many existing season tix holders as possible. Miami lost more season tix holder this past year than any other team or time in history. To me it was a blatant lie. And yes it still severely pissed me off.
I would love to hear from anyone on this sight who knows anyone who won that "lottery".
Considering they have about 40-45,000 season ticket holders the 10% (4000-4500) sounds about right. The chances that you find one on this site are slim to none. There are hardly any locals here much less season ticket holders. I hold 4 seats and I am a holder for decades and I didn't get any. Lottery is an iffy word anyways. A lot of times the first round may just include luxury boxes, club seats and the new 72Club. Then seniority.
Even if the Dolphins would make the Superbowl your chances are slim to get tickets to the big game. Only 17.5% are available to the participating teams. To put that in numbers: if the game is played in Dallas in front of 100,000 people only 17,500 season ticket holders have a chance to win tickets.

What pisses me off the most is that the NFL keeps 25% of the tickets for sponsors and media and crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom