Confident Tua! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confident Tua!

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
When Tua came onto field at the very end of the Jets game I saw something in him as he ran each play, confidence. On the very first snap of the ball he drew back into our end zone and with two rushers closing in him he completed his first pass smoothly and with ease. He wasn't nervous or indecisive, there was no hesitation in his moves, and there wasn't anything that indication self-doubt. He showed the same confidence as the next two plays unfolded. He was settled and secure in every way. That moment speaks volumes in regards to his maturity level; giving us a glimpse into the kind of leader he will be at the helm. It's high time to get excited folks. Our future is bright thanks to Tua!

729d53113a16116b79bf9dcbc4d62d71-e1596034267803.jpg

He better has no hesitation in his moves. Donald is coming.

One thing I noticed after Tua's first completion- watch his reaction AFTER the completion. He looked disgusted that a two yard completion was all he got. I am reading a little into it, but look at his face. He looked dissatisfied with the result of the play.
That's a good thing. The man wants more.

Lol, all that from a couple plays huh? Some people have some interesting takes from a miniscule amount of play.

One thing I noticed after Tua's first completion- watch his reaction AFTER the completion. He looked disgusted that a two yard completion was all he got. I am reading a little into it, but look at his face. He looked dissatisfied with the result of the play.

Yeah, I find of got that feeling too. He is a competitor and wants to light defenses up. If he stays healthy I think he will end up better than Brees; I think that Tua is already better than what Brees was as a rookie.

He didn’t love his ball placement

Greg Williams threw some bull crap out there to embarrass Tua ... two different types of blitzes and coverages - corner blitz and 3, 3 zone, pressures had nothing to do with the coverages. Didn’t work, Tua made the plays and got the first down. It showed he’s ready.

That corner blitz with less than 2 minutes left was horse $$it!

Lol, all that from a couple plays huh? Some people have some interesting takes from a miniscule amount of play.
We are moving On from a guy who is just happy the ball got there to a guy who cares whether he put the ball in the right location - see where the excitement lies?

Back
Top Bottom