Confident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confident

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Maybe, just maybe this was a plot by Norv to get Jay out of the lineup. It seems to me Norv just could not get Jay to make the plays to compliment Norv's style, so Maybe Norv made it eaiser for Jay to exit stage left if you know what I mean. This is probably a stretch but hey, ya' never know. I will be very puzzeled if we start to look like a very good O team. If this turns out to be the case (something I might add we will never know for sure) then Norv is the man and smarter then I thought. I for one hope that this happens..., the O turnning around and looking good, for whatever reason.

I thought of this too, just never voiced it. Wanny refused to give up on Jay and Norv refused to change his system to compliment Jay. The problem I had with the theory is that Wanny and Norv are friends. So if Norv did that, it would make him smart but it would also make him a backstabber.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Maybe, just maybe this was a plot by Norv to get Jay out of the lineup. It seems to me Norv just could not get Jay to make the plays to compliment Norv's style, so Maybe Norv made it eaiser for Jay to exit stage left if you know what I mean. This is probably a stretch but hey, ya' never know.

I'm not sure Turner has the devious mental faculties to devise such a heinous plot. He is in the drivers seat of Fiedlers magic carpet ride.

T$

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I thought of this too, just never voiced it. Wanny refused to give up on Jay and Norv refused to change his system to compliment Jay. The problem I had with the theory is that Wanny and Norv are friends. So if Norv did that, it would make him smart but it would also make him a backstabber.

Maybe not a backstabber, Sometimes people can't see the forrest for the trees. DW just needed a little help instead of insulting DW maybe you use a little tact, if this works then DW will look like the the man, if not DW did what he could to win games either way DW looks good.

Lets just wait and see how things go Monday, I hope griese has a great game, maybe this change of pace will get us gong.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Lets just wait and see how things go Monday, I hope griese has a great game, maybe this change of pace will get us gong.

thats exactly how i'm looking at it.

Tee$, I read your post, what's your plan? You toss around some verbage but it doesn't amount to anything in the way of substantive ideas. Do you have any thoughts on the subject?

Since Griese has but a cursory knowledge of the playbook (he certainly is not a halfwit, but I fear his playbook will not be fully digested), I believe we will see a healthy helping of Ricky Williams, and will look to the flats and short crossing routes to advance the football. Of course, Turner has not been very creative with the offense thus far, therefore I am resigning myself to another offensive performance that would rival the 6 games before.

T$

P.S. I am not saying that Griese is incapable of winning. My theory is that the offense as a whole is threatening collapse. I will cheer Griese on with my utmost enthusiasm (which can get rather frightening, if you knew my bearing).

If the only advantage Griese has over Fiedler is Accuracy, then I will look forward to seeing it ... cause even if all he can do is complete 8 yard passes time and time again ... then throw the occasional 20 yard bomb. I will take it and be happy as long as it keeps the chains moving and points on the board.

Go Dolphins, With WHOEVER at QB that can score some points and give Ricky Room To Run. Cause when Ricky runs ... we win.

Touche Omaha. A few feet here or there would've been benificial with Fiedler at the helm.

T$

Originally posted by TeeMoney
Since Griese has but a cursory knowledge of the playbook (he certainly is not a halfwit, but I fear his playbook will not be fully digested), I believe we will see a healthy helping of Ricky Williams, and will look to the flats and short crossing routes to advance the football. Of course, Turner has not been very creative with the offense thus far, therefore I am resigning myself to another offensive performance that would rival the 6 games before.

T$

P.S. I am not saying that Griese is incapable of winning. My theory is that the offense as a whole is threatening collapse. I will cheer Griese on with my utmost enthusiasm (which can get rather frightening, if you knew my bearing).

Are you Dennis Miller in disguise?

ya.. i hate this offense right now. it's the longball or bust.

i LOVE the pats offensive shceme. dink and dunk, an 10 yard pass here, a screen there, a fake handoff, a fake slant, and a BOMB.

i love the way the pats play offense. the OC (charlie whites (unsure of his last name.. it sounds like whites though) will make a great HC IMO.

the pats have the best combination offense in the NFL IMO. if they had better talent they would be scary good.
p.s. tom brady is the best at faking people out with PA, fake passes, etc... he sells them AWESOME.

Originally posted by T$

Are you Dennis Miller in disguise? How do you know what Brians knowledge of the play book is? Brian has had more then enough time to learn the playbook, football is in his blood and he is very smart. Why do you try to sound like your an English major? It's not very practical on this site. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 1972
Nice positive post. thanks. I'm going to go burn my phins stuff now.

LOL...why does every post here have to be singing the praises of the Fins to some of you people? When reality is pointed out to you, you either resort to insult or charging that one must not be a "real fan" to say such things.

If you are a real fan, then the current state of the Fins Franchise should be something you aren't happy about and don't intend to tolerate silently. A real fan should have standards for this team. A real fan should want a competent head coach. A real fan should want production at QB.....

The real fans here are the ones begging Huizenga to make the necessary changes for this franchise to return to glory.

Originally posted by Boxer316

LOL...why does every post here have to be singing the praises of the Fins to some of you people? When reality is pointed out to you, you either resort to insult or charging that one must not be a "real fan" to say such things.

Reality = Dolphins 4-2

Back
Top Bottom