Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

Sweet! I was just wondering when those results would be available. I wonder how soon before he can play again? You would think he'll only miss a game or two but if the media (and some of our own fans) have their way he'll be out for the rest of the season.
When the media and fans save up enough money to buy the team then and only then will they be the decision makers of an NFL franchise.

I am guessing updated concussion protocol will be any player who experienced contact to the head and displays gross motor instability will be removed from game and automatically put into concussion protocol.

When the media and fans save up enough money to buy the team then and only then will they be the decision makers of an NFL franchise.

I was worried that the team is going to be overly conservative in his return out of fear of media backlash but then I just remembered that never stopped this team from pursuing Watson this offseason lol

Good to hear. If Geno Smith can start and not totally suck for what appears will be a whole season, I am sure Bridgewater can start for 1 or 2 games and look as good or even a tad better. Obviously different game plan and some screen passes will be thrown into the mix to help him move the ball.

Back
Top Bottom