Congrads to the Miami Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrads to the Miami Heat

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If our Fins played with that much heart we would have been in the playoffs the last two years.

GOOOOO HEAT

GOOOOOOOOOOOO FINS :)

I'm as happy as the next guy, since I am a Miami native. However, I still believe it is MUCH harder to build a championship NFL team than an NBA team, simply because there are many more pieces involved.
One or 2 superstar players can take you far. Not so in the NFL.

My sources say that after the HEAT win the Finals in sweeping fasion Lebron is going to be Miami's new starting QB..

I'm as happy as the next guy, since I am a Miami native. However, I still believe it is MUCH harder to build a championship NFL team than an NBA team, simply because there are many more pieces involved.
One or 2 superstar players can take you far. Not so in the NFL.
ur 100 percent right. that is why when i see these heat fans always comparing them to the dolphins, its ridiculious. in the nba, u get 2 superstars, as long as u put semi decent guys around them, ur always a title contender no matter wat, and deff a year in and year out playoff team without a doubt.

in the nfl, u could sign 2 superstars and ur not guarenteed anything. ya it will make ur team better but their are tons of pieces that you still must fill to compete for a superbowl.

not taking anything away from the heat, and the truth is our front office has really been lousy for since i can remember pretty much with these awful draft picks, etc, but to compare the building of any basketball team in general to football is a little to much imo.

All these things are true. I was just pointing out that the Fins lack the killer/championship heart that the HEAT team (say what u will about how they came togather) have shown time after time in these playoffs. That in my humble opinion is what the Fins are lacking.

That , and a good QB :)

heart and fins in the same sentence, LMAO

Congrats to the refs and David Stern.

4819d1213913698wholikesqotsacrybaby-1.jpg

early in game 5 the refs were giving the Bulls all the calls, there was thought that the NBA had a conspiracy to make the series longer, then the Heat started getting some calls so the conspiracy turned to the NBA wanting the Heat in the finals. Conspiracy theories are just weak, the NBA had referee problems thats a fact but theres no conpiracy. the refs just suck and they need to do something about it

They allowed the paper MVP to be shutdown by the real MVP

Yeah, the MVP got out-valuabled (x3), the COTY got outcoached and Gar Foreman proved that he's not even worthy of residing within a thousand miles of Pat Riley's executive wing.

Back
Top Bottom