Congrads to the Miami Heat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrads to the Miami Heat

Yeah, the MVP got out-valuabled (x3), the COTY got outcoached and Gar Foreman proved that he's not even worthy of residing within a thousand miles of Pat Riley's executive wing.

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention, Spo was making substitutions as needed, while Thibby seemed to be riding Rose til he got gassed.

in the nfl, u could sign 2 superstars and ur not guarenteed anything. ya it will make ur team better but their are tons of pieces that you still must fill to compete for a superbowl.

I wouldn't say that. It does take more in football but if the Dolphins went out and signed two of the top three players in the league tomorrow you'd feel pretty good about their prospects, no matter who they had to give up.

I wouldn't say that. It does take more in football but if the Dolphins went out and signed two of the top three players in the league tomorrow you'd feel pretty good about their prospects, no matter who they had to give up.
ya, i hear what you are saying, the only point i was trying to make was, like for example, the heat have wade, james, and bosh now, but even if it was just james and wade and a bunch of solid role players, they are still always guarenteed basically to be a top team in the league, because in the nba if you have 2 superstars, thats what happens.

also, they are 2 of the top 5 players in the league, not just any 2 superstars, and you can make a case they are 2 of the top 3. ( obviously lebron is deff top 2 and prob 1, wade is the one you can deff make the case for though although some people may argue)

in football also its hard to determine who the top 2 guys in the league are, because every position is different.

my point in the nba it is a lot easier to build a contending team. does not take way the fact that dolphins front office has been real lousy the past decade, especially in the draft department.

Back
Top Bottom