CoNgRaTs aqua and finsrclowns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CoNgRaTs aqua and finsrclowns

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
:allhail:

Our man aqua came within a yard of predicting Jay's 168 passing yards. Nostradamus has nothin' on you, dude.

We gotta do something about finsrclowns, who's now won a couple times by being either a low-baller or a realist.;) Ricky had less than half the 81 yards 'clowns predicted, but... we can all remind him that WE WON AGAIN!:D

2000 points a piece coming your ways guys, courtesy of FinHeaven and yours truly.

Good job!

Just FYI, but Aqua also came closest to predicting Chris Chambers receiving yards thia past weeknd, and I donated 10,000 points to him. GREAT JOB MISS CLEO!!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Just FYI, but Aqua also came closest to predicting Chris Chambers receiving yards thia past weeknd, and I donated 10,000 points to him. GREAT JOB MISS CLEO!!!!
Is Ms. Cleo still running H?

Whoa!! Look who just blew into town!! ;)

Originally posted by Muck
Whoa!! Look who just blew into town!! ;)

Conspicuously missing for the past couple of weeks.

Kind of like a bad dog that receives a whippin'. Then he goes and hides under the bed for awhile.

:D :billsbite

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Is Ms. Cleo still running H?

Lookie who has come out of hiding .....:confused: Hey c-JERK are YOU still munching down that unlimited supply of crow you earned Sept 21 ?

You better not lose that hiding place....:eek: December 21st is fast approaching !!!!

:pirate:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by ZOD

Conspicuously missing for the past couple of weeks.

Kind of like a bad dog that receives a whippin'. Then he goes and hides under the bed for awhile.

:D :billsbite

Yeah (3320 posts) before the goat game,,, (10 posts) after the nationally telivised B!tch SLAPPING of c-JERKS :laughat:-----> team!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Agua
Yay me. :D

Hmm... where are the points hiding?

Your points must have been mailed to you with insufficient postage.:lol:

Thanks!! I can just FEEL the love! Not that making better predictions than Fin fans is really praiseworthy.:D

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I will never congradulate finsrclowns.

I am CRUSHED. And you seemed so classy with your avatar of a little boy peeing!:lol:

Originally posted by Agua
Yay me. :D

Hmm... where are the points hiding?

You should have the points I donated, as you can see I have 10,000 less than before. Let me check on this for you!

Back
Top Bottom