Congrats Charles Harris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Charles Harris

Weren't people here asking for Ajayi to be cut early on last year? Come on guys, he's played ONE single game. What did Wake do today? he had two tackles and that's it. The kid will need time but you can't call him a bust after one game.

Ozzy rules!!

He may eventually end up a bust, but calling him a bust now is simply WAY to premature. His one tackle was actually a solid play. Not use how many snaps he actually had, but it wasn't alot. The kid deserves time.

First career NFL game.....bust.

Same impact as Cam Wake today. He must suck too.

tenor.gif

It's too early to officially label him a bust but he's not contributing to this defense right now - at all. He's a non-factor as a pass-rusher right now and he's horrible whiff sprang the Charger's back for a big run that helped set up a TD. Watch the play again - it was horrendous. He's a project and a liability right now. I want my no 1 draft picks contributing and making a play here or there. Right now we are better off with Hayes taking his snaps.

Did I mention "right now"?

It's too early to officially label him a bust but he's not contributing to this defense right now - at all. He's a non-factor as a pass-rusher right now and he's horrible whiff sprang the Charger's back for a big run that helped set up a TD. Watch the play again - it was horrendous. He's a project and a liability right now. I want my no 1 draft picks contributing and making a play here or there. Right now we are better off with Hayes taking his snaps.

Did I mention "right now"?

What would you do then? Put him on the bench? Something else?

What would you do then? Put him on the bench? Something else?
Yes. Hayes is the better player - I don't care if it's a run or pass situation. He just doesn't look ready and I feel he's a liability right now. With our LB situation what it is, I'd rather we have as many proven guys on the field right now.

We will rue the day we didn't draft TJ Watt !! Said it before the draft.

He calls himself "Black Ice" why? "Cause you can't see me coming"

Well no ****, you did nothing! What a pylon this guy is.

Back
Top Bottom