Congrats Fin fans, great win for you guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Fin fans, great win for you guys...

Slik

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You played a tough game in front of your home crowd and pulled off a huge win, you won it fair and square. Henne looks like a keeper to me, he won the game for you, enjoy your win and your bye-week... See you in 2 weeks in NY where I think it will be a different story, but for now I take my hat off to the Fins:up:

Thanks, like I had been saying all week. The Jets came crashing back to Earth yesterday. The Dolphins exposed them and proved that the Jets defense is not really as good as the media hyped them up to be. There is a reason why Miami is the defending East champs.

Thanks man....I thought it would be a close game as Miami's ball control game should keep them in most contests. I was surprised the Jets didn't get more pressure on Henne. That's all I heard was how the Jets were going to be sacking Henne all night and it never happened.....maybe the Wildcat keeps teams from rushing the QB? Should be a nice rematch in a couple weeks.

i dont see why the wild cat would keep other teams from rushing the QB when it has nothing to do with the base offense but ok lol maybe if henne was involved in the WC then yeah

Back
Top Bottom