Congrats Florida!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Florida!!

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Well I have to say Florida Out played and out coached the Bucks. A job well done.

Now lets see if I'm the only buckeye fan that eats their crow :lol:

Yeah, Big congrats Florida, way to represent BY FAR the best conference in America, the SEC.

There's NO QUESTION the SEC is the best. All you Pac 10 and Big 10 fans are crazy if you don't admit that the SEC has the best athletes and teams.

A rematch of LSU and Florida would have been a WAY better national championship than this crap.

Yeah, Big congrats Florida, way to represent BY FAR the best conference in America, the SEC.

There's NO QUESTION the SEC is the best. All you Pac 10 and Big 10 fans are crazy if you don't admit that the SEC has the best athletes and teams.

A rematch of LSU and Florida would have been a WAY better national championship than this crap.

:lol:

Ain't that the truth

congrats gators....you deserve it. i just wish as a buckeye fan that ginn could of played more...oh well i guess we'll see what he can do in the pros now

I predicted a 35-17 Ohio State win.....wow. :eek:

PAC-10 has won way more NCAA titles than any other conference.....not even close.

OSU seemed a bit rusty.

Ginn can fly, he is going to be a monster in the NFL.

Always willing to assist a friend when he mans up, here ya go.

clear.gif

Best served cold :D

Back
Top Bottom