Congrats, guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats, guys...

Mad Bomber

Walt Coleman...the Pats' Twelfth Man
Reaction score
Nice win over the Jest today.

I'm a lifetime Bills fan who happens to be trapped in Jest/Jints land.

MAN! You folks need to get a little (EDIT) LOTS more positive! After last week's game, I've never seen more negativity on any board (yes, I've been lurking here for a while). Maybe today let you know that your team doesn't suck quite as bad as you have been saying for the past week....

That said, get ready for next week, because you'll be facing your first REAL team of the year!!!!!

Can't wait!!! Let's bring it on!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Thanks guys. Things got pretty rough around here after last week. You would think we got our butts kicked by two touchdowns or more or something like that but really we lost by 1 point in the final seconds to a team that the NFL admits got 7 bad calls in their favor throughout the day including one that called back a Ricky Williams 48 yard touchdown scamper. No doubt the Texans game was a trap game, but we played very badly and still nearly came out on top...meanwhile the Texans are a bit more respectable this year than folks give them credit for. They had been gameplanning for that game for months.

i agree, this is a great win , but buffalo looks unstopable rite now.

Oh I don't know about that. They look good, but I still saw a couple of things Wanny will try to exploit. He is hoping Seau is strong enough to stop Henry. If that happens we can contain their running game without 8 in the box. Place Wooden in and Marion. Hopefully this way we can hold them on D. Offense we have to have good line play and on defense we need pressure so Bledsoe not so fast release does not have time.

If we get these three done it is our game.

Wanny needs to do some MAJOR upgrading to be a good NFL coach. For the last few weeks, the main pics I've seen of him is with his hand on his forehead, looking VERY discouraged/dejected. Don Shula, where are you now???

What the hell is going on with Philly?

Our pass rush looked better than last week. But still not adequate. Madison looked very limited by that ankle. And this zone stuff.....not impressed yet. I don't like all this soft stuff. I mean, we gave up far too many big gainers. Especially on 3rd down. Far too soft of coverage. Lets man back up and work on the zone some more.

We've got to het healthy in the secondary (Madison and Wooden) and tighten up that coverage. That and the pass rush. We've got to get on Bledsoe.

I'd be more afraid of KC than any AFC team right now. They are on fire. They just beat the tar out of a good Pittsburgh team. Then again, they have yet to play on the road.

I'm not sold on the Bills yet. It's still Bledsoe back there, he's a great quarterback but not mobile at all so we just need to get some hits on him. However, from what I've seen of our pass rush that might be more difficult than first thought.

Ricky ate Bills alive last season so I don't see that changing any even w/ the new Bills D. And w/ Fieldler healthy we should be able to pass to keep the Bills honest.

Should be a great game.

Curious stat:

Travis Henry: 21 car....26 yds...3 TDs

Drew had a great game. Looks like they just let Henry punch 'em in when they were close. Was Henry really that bottled up by Jax??

Back
Top Bottom