Congrats On A Huge Win!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Huge Win!!

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm super happy for you guys!! That was awesome! I watched football yesterday with my Uncle who is a diehard Patriots fan. He knows how much I hate the Patriots so I kept checking updates. I seen you guys were up 28-27 and I was like yes they might have em! Then the Pats went up 30-28 and 33-28 with 16 seconds to go. I told my Uncle it looks like you guys got lucky again and won. I looked at final scores a half hour later and seen Miami won 34-33. My Uncles reaction was Great, he immediately turned to ESPN to see what happened. They finally showed the highlight and he was devasted. I said this game may send the Pats in a downward spiral. I loved seeing NE lose like that! I loved seeing one of the classiest NFL teams beat the Villians. I told my Uncle that I was grinning from ear to ear today that my Pack won and NE lost. Please take down another Rival next week for us in the hated Vikings.

Thanks! I had my doubts about going into Minnesota and coming out with a win, but if we could find a way against Brady, maybe just maybe we could limit cousins and that offense

Good luck to you sir

Back
Top Bottom