Congrats on your huge Win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats on your huge Win!

Man I loved you beating the Pats again! Now I'm praying the Titans can finish the job next week. I hope you guys bounce back next year and your in the playoffs next year at this time. God bless and Happy New Year!

I posted in the game thread Miami seemed to be beating themselves- blown assignments, 3? Dropped passes, missed tackles. Baker's PF, blah, blah. They STILL won. Thanks for the grats

Tannehill going in to Gillette to clean up. Give them another L and send them home for the year.

Man I loved you beating the Pats again! Now I'm praying the Titans can finish the job next week. I hope you guys bounce back next year and your in the playoffs next year at this time. God bless and Happy New Year!
Good luck to GB as well. Must be exciting to be in the drivers' seat.

Tannehill going in to Gillette to clean up. Give them another L and send them home for the year.

talk about bizarro world. Dolphins win in Foxboro for the first time since 08 and the next week Ryan Tannehill goes in there and bounces them from the playoffs. That would be so sweet!

The last 2 games the Phins conceded late leads yet still bounced back to win! Can't remember the last time that happened!

More credit to the Flores staff.

Happy new year to you too and good luck to your Packers in the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom