Congrats On Your Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On Your Win

Congrats. I know it's just preseason but I hope you guys have a great season. We barely won.

Thanks @GBpackers10 …. I appreciate your support … like a brother from another lol.... do you have ties to S Florida or the Dolphins? Just curious if your second team is Miami or do you visit other fan boards as well? Either way it's cool to see you here and I think others feel the same. Congrats to your team too :ffic::cheers:

Congrats. I know it's just preseason but I hope you guys have a great season. We barely won.

Thank you GB, same to you, but when you have the best QB going right now, i have no doubt you guys will be fine.

Thanks GB. What do you think of Lafleur so far? Is the media reading too much into Rodgers criticisms? Do you think they'll be simpatico?

As shity as certain aspect of the game looked there were was some really nice positives out there on the field. A lot of names that needed to stand out if the team is going to build moving forward did stand out. So that is a positive.

I'd still feel much better if Miami had Rogers under center......well then again with our line play he would probably be on the IR by week 3 :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom