Congrats Pack fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats Pack fans

Very big congrats. Brett handed our asses to us on a platter. That was just nasty. Good luck with the rest of the year, I would love to see you in San Diego.

Good game Cheese Heads. You guys have been the best fans to date that have visited our esteemed board.

See you in San Diego!

Thank you, Vegas, and others.

Even though I was banned for no reason in what turned out to be a pansy smack forum, the balance of this board and its posters have been cool.

As for last night, you guys would be making a mistake to use that game as any kind of measuring stick as to where you are. The offense (not to mention Norv Turner) obviously has little confidence in Lucas. That, combined with playing on the road on Monday night in Green Bay is something that is just about impossible to overcome. It would have been a different game with Fiedler in there, for sure. But your strength is your defense. Those are the units that win championships. And it's what separates you from Buffalo right now. Keep rootin' for them. When Fiedler gets back, you guys should be just fine.

P.S. Don't worry about Jason Taylor, either. Our O-line is a bit underrated, if you ask me. They did a good job on him last night. That won't be the case this coming week when it comes to Taylor getting into the Jets' backfield. "Hello, Curtis. I'm Jason." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom