Congrats See ya In Playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats See ya In Playoffs

what a win

but spare a thought for the u.k phins, its 5:30am here, i stayed up to listen to the webcast, its just a good job im off work 2morra. :)

im tired but strangely hyper at the same time, christ knows if i'll get to sleep b4 sunrise or not, but who cares anyway. :)

:D WE WON, YAY:D

NOW BRING ON THE JILLS.:evil:

Dang, my heart hurts. It was beating so fast during the fourth quarter. I'm impressed with the Broncos though. They'll win that division, and I think they will be one of the teams in the AFC Championship game......

Re: what a win

Originally posted by flipper
but spare a thought for the u.k phins, its 5:30am here, i stayed up to listen to the webcast, its just a good job im off work 2morra. :)

im tired but strangely hyper at the same time, christ knows if i'll get to sleep b4 sunrise or not, but who cares anyway. :)

:D WE WON, YAY:D

NOW BRING ON THE JILLS.:evil:

Now there is a fan!

:drinkers: Cheers to you Flipper!
If you ever make it over here for a game let us know. We'll make sure you have a great time. Tailgate food and Brewskis on us.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Dang, my heart hurts. It was beating so fast during the fourth quarter. I'm impressed with the Broncos though. They'll win that division, and I think they will be one of the teams in the AFC Championship game......

Spider, thanks for stopping by. You have nothing to worry about with that team. That Broncos D is the hardest hitting bunch I've seen in a long time. I agree Marion.... they could very well make the Championship game. Broncos Dolphins rematch would be one hell of a championship game.

Well Guys it was One hellva Game Iwill be back for the Rematch Good luck rest of Season .....

Originally posted by Spider
Well Guys it was One hellva Game Iwill be back for the Rematch Good luck rest of Season .....

That was one hellva game...Spider you kept your word and came back..you still won the stats argument tonight, but the game is played on the field...good luck the rest of the year..I don't want to see you in the playoff..my heart can't stand it..:lol: ESPN much have loved this game....they're be talking about this one for awhile..

Why is Spider the only Broncos fan posting here? The others were talking $h!t all week. It would seem he's the exception to the rule.

Taco John already posted and congratulated the Fish. Both class acts.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I don`t know about you peeps, but I`m exausted.

EXHAUSTED! I was too amped and excited to go to sleep last night. The adrenaline was flowing through my body the rest of night. I could not go to sleep. It was 3am and I was still flicking channels trying to fine something the watch on tv and I had to get up at 5am. My g/f was sound asleep way before I went to bed. Lucky for her because she would've been in for a long night if she was up :evil: .

Last night's game could wind up being the most exciting game of the year.:eek: At least the Bronco fans didn't run for cover(at least some didn't), that was classy.

Originally posted by dolphinron
Taco John already posted and congratulated the Fish. Both class acts.
In that case, thank you Taco. Maybe see you in a few months.

Congrats Dolphin fans, it was one hell of a game. It couldn't have been scripted any better, well ya it could, we could have won... Anyway, you've got one heck of a D and it will carry you far. Good luck the rest of the season and hopefully we'll see you in the playoffs, it would only be fitting to be in the AFC championship game....

Back
Top Bottom