Congrats.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats....

Dullfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
on the win. You outplayed us in nearly every facet of the game. Oh yeah, and outcoached the shiite out of us. You guys take just enough shots down the field to keep the d on its toes. Last night, you really didn't execute them but they served their purpose in helping the ground game and underneath routes. The 3rd and 6 draw was a great call. Taking Ricky out and replacing him with Travis tricked the bills into thinking the play would be a sure pass. The phish did a lot right last night. The December rematch will be bigtime.

Nice post.

Nice post, Dullfin.

The Bills are for real. Very tough defense. The pass by Travis Henry was a really STUPID call and I'm suprised that Williams felt it necessary to get "cute" with Bledsoe, Mould, Shaw, etc. able to do "their thing" so well WITHOUT trickery. Still don't get that call.

Aside from that I will warn you Bills fans of two things right now.

1. You HAVE GOT to start running the damn ball. THIS, I promise, will endup biting you guys in the ***.... especially when it starts getting cold. Your offense reminds me of the Marino days... and we all know what results that garnered.

2. Your run d is suspect. Miami ran up the middle HOW MANY TIMES? Even when they were only squeeking out 2 or three yard per run up the middle... the point is this: you're defense IS excellent, but it's NOT invulnerable. Teams WILL test that middle after Sunday night.

Still, I'm impressed. What a different team you are from two years ago. Amazing. Good luck to you!

Thank you for your congratulations and I assure you we are fully enjoying it.

The December rematch will be huge.

Back
Top Bottom