Congrats! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats!

We need who ever plays the Raider's next week to come out victorious. I really don't fear the Pats as much as the Stealers. We were only 1 play away from beeting the Pats in New England, so if Baltimore wins tomorrow I will become a huge Jets fan next week. Uggg I hate the sound of that.

Going to NE where all the playoff humiliation began would also be nice.

Fins beat Ravens
Jets beat Raiders

Fins beat NE to close that hole of a stadium at Foxboro in style
Jets beat Pitt - I have no idea how they would, but...

Jets visit Miami and are treated to Mud Bowl II with AJ Duhe watching from the stands, Zach Thomas has 4 INTs :eek: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This just in on the AP wire:

The entire Buffalo Bills football team has been arrested for impersonating an NFL caliber team!

What can I say? That was ugly (kind of like Bliz)!!!

I saw the Jets game. They looked pretty good. I'd be hoping for the Ravens if I was you.

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
This just in on the AP wire:

The entire Buffalo Bills football team has been arrested for impersonating an NFL caliber team!

What can I say? That was ugly (kind of like Bliz)!!!

I saw the Jets game. They looked pretty good. I'd be hoping for the Ravens if I was you.

Yeah, I heard the Bills were worse than usual. I got to see the Jets vs. Raiders because of where I live, and the Jets barely pulled one out. If the Ravens win, the Jets don't have to go anywhere since they would play at Oakland again next week.

Back
Top Bottom