Congratulations to Scott Shields | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to Scott Shields

that is good news for him - training camp may not be since we are sooo deep at S.

Does CB Earthwind Moreland (Rhein) for anyone - we need to sign him for his name alone :goof:

CB Earthwind Moreland

Pro Career:
Allocated by the Cleveland Browns... Played two games with the Browns in 2001... Signed as an undrafted free agent with Cleveland on April 16, 2000. Signed by Tampa Bay as an undrafted rookie free agent on April 21, 2000...Waived by Tampa Bay on August 28, 2000...Claimed off waivers by N.Y. Jets on August 28, 2000...Active for one game with the Jets, then was traded by the N.Y. Jets to New Orleans on August 23, 2001...Waived by New Orleans on September 2, 2001... Claimed off waivers by Jacksonville on September 3, 2001... Waived by Jacksonville on September 13, 2001...Signed by Jacksonville to practice squad on September 18, 2001...Waived by Jacksonville on October 15, 2001...Signed by Cleveland to the practice squad on October 24, 2001.

His parents must have loved the group Earth, Wind, and Fire...from back in the day.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pulling for Shields to make the Roster.....

I really hope this guy makes our team. I think he could develop into a quality SS if given the chance. He could also be a great special teams player.

I'd love to see a big hitting SS like him in our secondary in the future.

Back
Top Bottom