Congratulations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations

Barkman

I can't wait to get burned by Moulds!
Reaction score
Well, what can I say? You guys played a great game, Buffalo didn't. The Phins deserved this win 100%. Both Ds looked superior. The Phins O wasn't anything too spectacular, but they got the job done. Buffalo's O was pitiful to say the least. Bledsoe never had a chance to get any rythm due to you're d and not being on the field at all. We proved today that you can't win without a running game. I hope Henry's OK, and he can get his act together. I can't wait for December 21st. We had to play in you're weather today, you'll have to play in ours then. I will be their going crazy with 75,000 other Bills fans, just as you're 12th man did tonight. Anyways, great game you deserved it. Well, I'll eat my crow and shut up. Hope you guys have an injury free season so that we can have the best players going against each other in December.

BTW, this IS the strongest division in football!

It's nice to see a Bills fan with some class make his way over here and take his licks after an absolutely horrendous performance by his team. I guess if you guys can take anything from this game it's that your defense played well enough to win the game, it's just that your offense was completely inept. This was a good one for us.

Yes, this is one tough division. You could always bring it back for December, but, it might be time to switch the avatar! Great D on Buffalo's side, see ya guys in December!

Back
Top Bottom