Congratz to Jake Long | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratz to Jake Long

you are not going to criticize the wedding color choices or the brides gown? wth is going on!!! :)

nah just saying best way to happy marriage is keep volitile crazy folks out of your personal life

Great news, I hope he and his wife have a happy and long life together. They both look very happy in that picture.

I hope he doesn't carry her over the threshold and reinjure his bicep.

True we have enough injury concerns already and he really was quite overrated this yeat on reputation but was wasnt a top t this season. Still much better than most but his play suffered

Man i thought he got an extension to his contract................lol

True we have enough injury concerns already and he really was quite overrated this yeat on reputation but was wasnt a top t this season. Still much better than most but his play suffered

Just goes to show that 60% of Jake was still better than most including this year, 100% of DaBrick :idk:

Best Wishes to Jake and his bride for a long and fulfilling life together.

Oh, and Jake, if on your honeymoon, you come up for air and happen upon what's meant to be an outright congratulatory thread, just ignore any unrelated Contrary Mary-type non sequiturs that might have been thrown in. :idk:

I saw him and his wife at the Broward County West courthouse doing the civil ceremony when my fiancee and I were applying for our license. Congrats, Jake!

Back
Top Bottom