Consistency of vulgarity filter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Consistency of vulgarity filter?

Who’s feeling lucky?

View attachment 124479
As the ancient midget contortionist conjoined twins prostitute ambled towards the anxious gentleman nervously shifting and adjusting himself was about to discover, sometimes a penis simply decides to sneeze and fling it’s mucous laden treasure unexpectedly and repeatedly getting into the gosh darnedest nooks and crannies …

I can’t tell. Am I doing this right?!?

:chuckle:

I’m still mildly annoyed that I can’t say **********************.

I mean, we’re mostly consenting adults in here. Why in the name of Ray Finkle’s hairy swinging nut sack can’t I say a word that inspires such boundless childlike glee in the hearts of millions like **********************?!?

It’s almost as if the international cabal of anti-********************** has somehow managed to find me again and …

2CA7B33E-09FD-4303-90EC-2FE682DA418B.gif

I’m still mildly annoyed that I can’t say **********************.

I mean, we’re mostly consenting adults in here. Why in the name of Ray Finkle’s hairy swinging nut sack can’t I say a word that inspires such boundless childlike glee in the hearts of millions like **********************?!?

It’s almost as if the international cabal of anti-********************** has somehow managed to find me again and …

View attachment 154463
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

I hereby request to have the profanity filter turned off for me after a Dolphins' loss.

There's some things I need to say to these chicken little mother ****ers. There's some things they need to hear. Plain words are needed. ************ don't carry the same weight.

Also, I'd like to be able to ban seven people per year. I promise not to ban 13marino13, Fishy Selleck, and most of the FHMM participants. Everyone else is fair game.

:MT:MT:MT

EDIT: Says a moderator needs to approve my post before regular people can see it... Let's go ahead and add bypassing that **** to my list of demands.

I hereby request to have the profanity filter turned off for me after a Dolphins' loss.

There's some things I need to say to these chicken little mother ****ers. There's some things they need to hear. Plain words are needed. ************ don't carry the same weight.

Also, I'd like to be able to ban seven people per year. I promise not to ban 13marino13, Fishy Selleck, and most of the FHMM participants. Everyone else is fair game.

:MT:MT:MT

EDIT: Says a moderator needs to approve my post before regular people can see it... Let's go ahead and add bypassing that **** to my list of demands.
***** *** **** **** ******* ****** ****** *****. **** ***** ***** ** * ******* ****!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom