Conspiracy Theory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conspiracy Theory

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My brother called me this morning to inform me that he had a revalation of sorts; he's figured out why the Lambs suck. Not only that, he also figured out why the Vikings began sucking last year, as well as why the Titans started the year before that. What do all of these teams have in common? Well, all of three have had their marquee players (Faulk, Culpepper, & George) featured on the cover of the respective year's (2001- George, 2002- Cullpepper, 2003- Faulk) cover of the Madden games.

In essence, this all boils down to a full season Sports Illustrated jinx on teams whose players make the cover of the game. Maybe now is the time to start lobbying Ricky to not allow the gus at EA Sports to put his grill on the cover of next year's game as that could spell certain doom for both he and the 'Fins.

:goof:

I have heard about the Madden jinx before. So far Faulk has struggled, George is not where he used to be, and Culpepper was a one year wonder.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I have heard about the Madden jinx before. So far Faulk has struggled, George is not where he used to be, and Culpepper was a one year wonder.

Look at Faulk's stats, he's not struggling.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Culpepper is not a 1 year wonder either. 40 total TDs in 2000 isn't luck.

Yeah, but he was WAY better in 2000 than he was in 2001. Faulk's team is struggling is what I meant to say BTW.

Of course Culpepper's team was WAY better too. Put any other QB in there with a ****ty line, ****ty defense and ****ty team chemistry and see what you get??? The same result.

Back
Top Bottom