Corey Dillon extension | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Dillon extension

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Reaction score
Dillon, who rushed for 1,635 yards in his first season with the Super Bowl champion Patriots, agreed to a contract extension that could keep him a Patriot for the remainder of his career. The restructuring of the deal guarantees that he will make $10 million the next two seasons, and if the Patriots pick up the option in 2007, he might make $25 million over the next five years.

:couch2:

:D

Congratulations.

I like this signing. It means that BB thinks that the RB position is important enough to devote a good chunk of cap space. It shows he thinks it's preferable to have a player of Dillon's caliber playing back there.

Hopefully Saban is similar in his way of thinking, and we draft Ronnie Brown. :D

Other than that, I couldn't care less....Dillon is one player on one team....A very small part in the grand scheme of us going to the SB...There are simply too many other things to worry about. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

It didn't seem to help you guys beat us last year.

This new contract for Dillon will lower his cap hit this season. And should hold it under 3 mil for the next 3 years.

actually what beat us last yr in the miami gm was in the last 4 mins up by 11 brady started day dreaming of his hot *** gf bridgette and completely lost his concentration and gave the gm away... it wasnt feeley that won it it was brady who lost it....

that was ok because he made up for it in the playoffs i believe....

inFINSible said:
It didn't seem to help you guys beat us last year.

The Pats and Dillion beat you guys last year.

Well, if you are going to make a little dig at someone at least make it true.

BTW, that Monday night loss was the best thing to happen to the Pats last year, I mean besides winning the Super Bowl of course.

Driven said:
The Pats and Dillion beat you guys last year.

Well, if you are going to make a little dig at someone at least make it true.

BTW, that Monday night loss was the best thing to happen to the Pats last year, I mean besides winning the Super Bowl of course.
I said it didn't seem to HELP, not that you didn't beat us. Maybe you want to go over your english notes before you stick your neck out like that.

I don't remember Dillon (w/out the second "I") being a big factor in either game and he certainly wasn't THE REASON you won the first game.

That Monday nighter, was also the best thing to happen to the Dolphins last year. :D

inFINSible said:
I said it didn't seem to HELP, not that you didn't beat us. Maybe you want to go over your english notes before you stick your neck out like that.

I don't remember Dillon (w/out the second "I") being a big factor in either game and he certainly wasn't THE REASON you won the first game.

That Monday nighter, was also the best thing to happen to the Dolphins last year. :D

The English language can be interpreted many ways. I read your post and interpreted it. Just because I chose to interpret it a different way than you intended it to be, (and you could just be backpedaling) does not mean I can not understand the English language. When a person makes a vague statement and does not follow it up, that statement is then left for interpretation.

Maybe you should take English literature class before you stick your neck out.

Driven said:
The English language can be interpreted many ways. I read your post and interpreted it. Just because I chose to interpret it a different way than you intended it to be, (and you could just be backpedaling) does not mean I can not understand the English language. When a person makes a vague statement and does not follow it up, that statement is then left for interpretation.

Maybe you should take English literature class before you stick your neck out.
If a person were to interpret a vague statement as an insult, rather than an innocuous comment, would that mean that person was feeling defensive and lacking in self esteem?

Your team is great, your coach is great, and Dillon is great, sorry, if my one vague statement got under your skin like that. :wink:

Butch up, champ.

inFINSible said:
If a person were to interpret a vague statement as an insult, rather than an innocuous comment, would that mean that person was feeling defensive and lacking in self esteem?

Your team is great, your coach is great, and Dillon is great, sorry, if my one vague statement got under your skin like that. :wink:

Butch up, champ.

Actually, my mistake. I should have put a smiley at the end of my post. I was just having some fun with your post.

Defensive? No. The Pats are a great team and I have been enjoying every minute of it.

God speed.

Driven said:
Actually, my mistake. I should have put a smiley at the end of my post. I was just having some fun with your post.

Defensive? No. The Pats are a great team and I have been enjoying every minute of it.

God speed.
:hug:

Yes, they are great, you lucky dog.

Back
Top Bottom