Corey Jenkins is the Joint! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Jenkins is the Joint!

Re: I still can't get over the fact...

Originally posted by RHoffman
that a poster called him the joint.

I know I am not hip...

but what does that exactly mean...is it a good thing?

:lol:

I can confirm that for you given the fact I hang out with kool hip hop teens :lol: :lol:

Corey Jenkins Is The Joint

Well he better hurry up and light it up and take a couple puffs since he's already 26..

*for all the slow people, I'm saying he better hurry develope..;)

After all of those Jimmy Johnson years, it's good to see BIG offensive get drafted early.

I hate the word Joint..

It's that thing that has Gardner in New Orleans and not Miami. If it was just the gun charger.. we'd take him in the 6th, considering it was a worse neighborhood than Opalocka.:eek:

He is in New Orleans now?!?!? :eek:

And he has a drug record already?!?!?! :eek:

Bad spot..

I'm not sure how this got turned into some kind of drug glorification thread but let's try to keep our minds out of the gutter. Our favorite team just drafted an outstanding football player (and human being) in Cory Jenkins. Let's enjoy that and not read bad things into each others words.

Originally posted by APhinnity
I'm not sure how this got turned into some kind of drug glorification thread but let's try to keep our minds out of the gutter. Our favorite team just drafted an outstanding football player (and human being) in Cory Jenkins. Let's enjoy that and not read bad things into each others words.

hmm.. let's see. i think i mentioned TALMAN GARDNER's name.. :rolleyes:

-damn, some people just don't use the BRAINS!

Well partner, this thread ain't about Talman Gardner; it's about Cory Jenkins! I know 'cause I started it. Wanna talk about losers and druggees, start a new one!

Damn, some people don't have any brains to use!

Originally posted by APhinnity
Well partner, this thread ain't about Talman Gardner; it's about Cory Jenkins! I know 'cause I started it. Wanna talk about losers and druggees, start a new one!

Damn, some people don't have any brains to use!

I talk about who I wonna talk about. You said joint, that relates to Talman Gardner's hobby. So I have every right to mention him..

Losers? Jenkins rd.6, Gardner rd.7. Not a big difference.

Who has more talent? Gardner by far. So don't knock on me for talking about him.

Alright, alright. Break it up you two. :tongue:

Can't we all just get along? :hug:

Back to Jenkins, he has great potential, and could have a chance to contribute this season.

Back
Top Bottom