Corey Jenkins Looking Great. (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Jenkins Looking Great. (merged)

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Corey Jenkins Looking Great.

So far There has been a LB that has standout this threw out TC,and his name is Corey Jenkins. THe guy has Standout more than Greenwood and Moore our second round pick.This guy is who i think will win the LB job.He is making good plays and has a gift which few have.He has been a QB,a S, and now an LB.I dont know but im cofident Jenkins will be the LB of the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST WANT THE BEST

I BELIEVE IT IS ALL IN THE HEART...

AND WHICHEVER OF THESE PLAYERS DECIDES TO SHINE,

I AM FOR.. YOU WEAR THE AQUA AND ORANGE, I JUST WANT THE

BEST GUYS ON THE FIELD.... JENKINS HAS TO BE AN ATHELETE..

QB, SAFETY AND OLB?

:pirate: :goof: :eat: :eek: :cry: :fire: :tongue: :D :) :( ;) :rolleyes: :goof: :eat:

I agree with you Jenkins may be a LB in the future but his lack of experience in a game situtation could give the other team something to exploit. I very much doubt that he will be ahead of Moore or Greenwood this season even if he outshines them in camp but I would not be surprise that he gets his chance next year or if he really shines maybe half way thru the season.

This is really great news for the LB position. IMO LB depth was a real concern heading into this season but you have to feel better about it now.

Originally posted by zachseau13
This is really great news for the LB position. IMO LB depth was a real concern heading into this season but you have to feel better about it now.

I felt the same way about the depth at LB. It looks like the F/O pulled off a good draft afterall. So Far.

:D

Corey Jenkins

Hey, I told you guys right after the draft that Corey Jenkins was going to stand out. Believe me now? Come on give it up!

Hey w/ Hendricks,Moore, And Jenkins all 3 of our back-ups are special teams studs too. The ability to actually play LB is a unexpected surprise. j/k;)

Well if he wants to become someone in the NFL, he should start this season.. remember he is 27..

Being 27 should make it more urgent for him to really show up and play hard in T/C and try to crack a starting role. He knows he only has one payday contract chance. He should let it all go and be a terror this year.

like shawn wooden says "someguys play great when it doesn't count.

but let's see if this is the guy that plays well on sundays"...

Back
Top Bottom