Corey Jenkins? Starting LB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Jenkins? Starting LB?

Buffalo Sucks

Ronnie: Find Jake. Follow Jake.
Reaction score
According to the Dolphins depth chart on NFL.com, they have Corey Jenkins as out starting OLB. Not Pope, Crowder, Spragan or Moore... Jenkins. Anybody else surprised by this? It seems kinda loopy to me.

Buffalo Sucks said:
According to the Dolphins depth chart on NFL.com, they have Corey Jenkins as out starting OLB. Not Pope, Crowder, Spragan or Moore... Jenkins. Anybody else surprised by this? It seems kinda loopy to me.

I REALLY WOULDN'T TRUST ANYTHING BUT THE GUYS ON THE FIELD IN SEPTEMBER.

I would say most on this board have a better idea about our depth chart than NFL.com. Although, right now, Saban does not even know who will be starting.

Buffalo Sucks said:

:rofl3: That goes to show ya... you can't believe everything that you hear... You are correct. This is just plain stupid!

corey jenkins speed!!!!!!!!can cover as well was a red sox baseball player also

They must have looked at the list and chosen by alphabetical order of first names.
I know it doesnt make any sense but its just as good an explanation as the NFL has.

:lol:God help us all

Give Moore a chance. Tell me he was not impressive last year when he replaced Junior Seau

I wouldnt even look at the nfl.com depth chart until the season actually starts.

PhinDude88 said:
I wouldnt even look at the nfl.com depth chart until the season actually starts.
I'd say don't even look at it then. They seem to be wrong no matter if the season is going or not.

PassRush said:
:lol:God help us all

Give Moore a chance. Tell me he was not impressive last year when he replaced Junior Seau

He was solid when he filled in for Seau. But, you know how some people are on this forum. They formulate an opinion about a given player (good or bad) and they stubbornly refuse to change it. Many on this forum have ripped Moore mainly because they blame him for the position he was drafted in. His rookie season ending injury also reinforced what many thought were question marks about his inability to stay healthy.

Buffalo Sucks said:

Their are basically using last year's lineup at the end of the season..that will change as soon as the regular season starts.

Back
Top Bottom