Corey Jenkins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Jenkins...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I remember there was so much hype surrounding Corey Jenkins last year during this time and even pre-season....what are the chances he makes it as a strater this year?? do you guys think he can beat out Morlon Greenwood?? Im looking foward to him really stepping it up and from what ive heard from some of your guys reports...hes at it again...the question is...is he ready???

:confused: :confused:

I think he'll be this year's Tommy Hendricks. Awesome ST player, first backup if someone gets hurt.

Why is it that Morlon Greenwood is the linebacker everyone wants to replace?

Junior Seau is the linebacker that is the liability on the field, but I guess because he has the big name and the future Hall of Fame status, he should get passes on all the plays he blows due to his freelancing and his inability in coverage.

Morlon Greenwood just carries out his assignment, does everything within the scheme of the defense, and doesn't blow plays. The guy had 85 tackles last season while playing maybe a third of the snaps that the other starting linebackers played, yet he's the one that some of you want to replace.

Junior is still good, no one wants to replace anyone. He was just talking about depth and Jenkins. Junior is still a great blitzer, and yes, I agree, Greenwood is underrated.

Morlon Greenwood wins the "Most Underappreciated Player" award IMO.

Muck said:
Morlon Greenwood wins the "Most Underappreciated Player" award IMO.

agreed!....all the guy does is show up week in and week out. he does what is asked of him in this defense. imo, i think he would be sorely missed if he was not in the line up.

All we saw of him last year indicated he was instinctive as hell, BUT he's got to develop basic tackling skills and learn the position. How good he can be really depends upon him.

Back
Top Bottom