Corey Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Moore

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hello,

Got a thought provoking question. Does anyone believe Corey Moore will ever realize his potential and make the squad this year?
Better questions? Do the Dolphins know how to use him?

Responses appreciated.

Lee2000

he'll have to prove to be as good as s/t player as hendrick or gaylon or russell since I only see us keeping 6 LBs.

He's a bust! Who want's a midget that can run fast. Oh wait....You guys will probably sign him...
:monkey:

By the way - I'm loving the pissing monkey...

Don't you guys already have enough midget LB's???

cough...cough...Zach Thomas....cough

OH yeah.. our midget LB, Zach THOMAS..that's why he is a 5 time Pro Bowler and probablt the Best LB in Football, excludiong Ray Lewis, I'm sure the Jills have better Lb, that's why they were sooo goood last year right!!!!

Originally posted by Fthefish
He's a bust! Who want's a midget that can run fast. Oh wait....You guys will probably sign him...
he was signed in 2001 and is on the active roster, but hurt. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fthefish
Don't you guys already have enough midget LB's???

cough...cough...Zach Thomas....cough

LMMFAO .....

let's see London Fletcher vs. Zach Thomas .... hmmmmm

what a joke, you guys are KILLING ME ..... LMAO .....

Oh wait let me guess Fletcher is going to be GREAT this year , right ?? (never mind that he didn't have a single 10 tackle performance last year). I mean lord, a MLB in Lovie Smith's scheme that isn't making LOTS of tackles is pathetic.

"OH yeah.. our midget LB, Zach THOMAS..that's why he is a 5 time Pro Bowler and probablt the Best LB in Football, excludiong Ray Lewis, I'm sure the Jills have better Lb, that's why they were sooo goood last year right!!!!"

Nice comeback if you were a 12 year old!!!

Thomas is a solid linebacker. No question about it!!! I was saying that Corey Moore is terrible. Our MLB is London Fletcher BTW and I am sure He and Rickey will get to know a lot of each other this season!!!

I love Corey Moore. I think he can dominate a game when he wants to. I went to Virginia Tech a few years ago & he tore it up!

Back
Top Bottom