Cornell Armstrong Or Braxton Berrios? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cornell Armstrong Or Braxton Berrios?

Who would you of preferred to draft Cornell Armstrong or Braxton Berrios?

• Cornell Armstrong

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Braxton Berrios

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Other player

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Let the Pats develop him, then snag him in FA. If he's that good, it'd be nice payback for Welker.

Just gave 2015 5th round pick Bobby McCain a 4 yr 27 mil dollar contract

I would say that qualifies

Most of these guy's don't work out, some do

Reshad Jones 5th, Jay Ajayi 5th, Rishard Matthews 7th, Davon Godchaux 5th, Charles Clay 6th, Lamar Miller 4th. Bobby McCain 5th

Go way back in time - Mark Clayton 8th, Jake Scott 7th etc...

Some here now some gone, Miami is actualy pretty darn good at finding talent late in the draft

I thought we were fishing for a replacement for McCain replacement when we drafted Armstrong. Regardless with what we have on the roster the cd make sense over a wr in the 6th round. Of course a DT or QB would have been more exciting imo.

I'm a Cane and appreciate everything Berrios did in Coral Gables, but IMHO he isn't an NFL WR. That said, we just re-signed McCain long term so I'm not 100% where Armstrong is gonna fit in the long term scheme of things. I'd have preferred they take a CB that projects outside a bit better in that case. Maybe Armstrong does and I'm just erroneously pigeon holing him based on size.

I agree with your point on Berrios. I hate the Pats, but he's such a hard worker and standup guy that I'll still root for him. Definition of student-athlete as well. I wasn't huge on his NFL odds, but he's certainly in a tailor made system that will get the most out of him. Rooting for him.

I loved the Armstrong pick as insurance for McCain, but now that they locked McCain up (thankfully) we'll see. Special teams will probably tell Cornell Armstrong's NFL story.... At least early on. I like Davis too, and McTyer for that matter.

I agree with your point on Berrios. I hate the Pats, but he's such a hard worker and standup guy that I'll still root for him. Definition of student-athlete as well. I wasn't huge on his NFL odds, but he's certainly in a tailor made system that will get the most out of him. Rooting for him.

I loved the Armstrong pick as insurance for McCain, but now that they locked McCain up (thankfully) we'll see. Special teams will probably tell Cornell Armstrong's NFL story.... At least early on. I like Davis too, and McTyer for that matter.

I'm the same. I'll root for Berrios. Great kid and a hard worker like you say.

Back
Top Bottom